I can hardly watch the news, watch anything or read anything about this world and what is going on around us.
I swear we are the only species on Earth that will deliberately hurt others just because we feel entitled to react to our irrational feelings and or beliefs.
HATE is a very powerful emotion. Get a hold of it, turn it into something positive that will not hurt others, or find out why you hate so much. Stop following and become the leader that this world seriously is crying out for and help others!
News flash: We are all human. We do make mistakes. We all want our families safe and we all feel and thrive to be happy. So why are we fighting over money, race, faith, what we like and dislike, goals in life, materials….?
I just found out that there is a little boy who needs a kidney transplant. I also found out that this little boy’s dad had actually donated his own bone marrow and the match was our best friend Christina years ago. If you would like to donate please let us know and we’ll send you the site where you can donate. With my first check I will be donating to their fundraiser because it’s the least and smallest gesture I can do. There will never be enough thank yous we will be able to give this family for giving our best friend a few extra years to her life.
I’m going to be adding to this list on what I’ve ate, weight, and temp. I’m still feeling off which I know it will take a bit to get better, but this is getting ridiculous! If I’m not better by Monday, Ben wants me to go to the doctors. :/ All of this week I’ve been nauseous, have headaches, fell extremely off and weak, and so forth. Duh because I’m dehydrated and haven’t been eating much. I’m trying it’s just I can’t bring myself to consume anything more. The smell of food and other things are not as strong now but it still gets to me where I have to cover my nose and at times go in another room.
- 4-5 bites of a lunch meat/cheese sandwich. Four handfuls of chips at night. I can’t remember if I drank a whole bottle of water but I know I did drink a few sips of water that night. (This day in the morning is when I started to feel ill.)
- 1 doughnut, 1 pulled pork sandwich with fries and 1 1/2 pickles. I didn’t finish it all. 1 bottle of water and close to 3 full glass of water. Nothing stayed in my stomach. This was the hardest day on me.
- I can’t remember the exact temp but I did have a temp, not high but it was around 99 something.
- 1 taco, 6 crackers, 1 bottle of water, and maybe 1 glass of water.
- Temp was in the 99 degree area.
- 2 small travel cups of apple sauce, handful of chips and nacho dip, had possibly two handfuls of crackers, 1 bottle of water, and maybe one or two glasses of water.
- Temp in the morning 98.8*F.
- Tmi but I don’t care. Started my cycle lightly which is now my normal but as I have been trying to get hydrated I’m flowing harder and harder which really sucks because now I have to control my intake of iron even more so. I can’t consume any more food than I already am.
- 2-4 travel containers of apple sauce, two small bowls of ice cream, 2 slices of home made hamburger pizza, three of four handfuls of crackers, 2 glasses of water.
- I checked my weight this day. I was down to 114.2 lbs a few hours later I gained six ounces. My normal weight is around 120-125. :/
- Morning temp 98.9*F then went down during the day to my temp was the lowest, 98.1*F.
- 1 travel container of apple sauce and I’m slowly working on a glass of water.
- Weight 113.6lbs
- Temp 98.4*F